EastCoastNutrition.com knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at EastCoastNutrition.com.
Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our website, and communicating with you.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from EastCoastNutrition.com if your computer supports such capabilities. You have the option to unsubscribe from EastCoastNutrition.com communications at any stage.
- Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries of EastCoastNutrition.com
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of EastCoastNutrition.com.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that EastCoastNutrition.com, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of EastCoastNutrition.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of EastCoastNutrition.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to take advantage of certain EastCoastNutrition.com features.