Our goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied with the items you order and your experience with East Coast Nutrition. Depending on the reason for the return and the condition of the product, there may be several options available to you.
- If you would like to return an unopened product* for any reason, we can either issue a refund to your method of payment, or we can apply an in-store credit to your account that you can use towards a future purchase. The refund issued or in-store credit applied is for the price of the product only and does not include any shipping fees charged for delivery.
- If you would like to return a product that you’ve opened, we can apply an in-store credit to your account that you can use towards a future purchase. The in-store credit applied is for the price of the product only and does not include any shipping fees charged for delivery.
- If a product you receive is damaged during shipment, arrives after its expiration date, or is not what you ordered, we can send a replacement right away and provide a prepaid return label for our U.S. and E.U. customers to retrieve the item.
- If a clothing item (i.e., belt, posing suit, shirt, etc.) doesn't fit properly, we'll gladly issue an in-store credit to your account for a different size, but must charge for the new shipping fee and the return shipping cost.
- If the item you’d like to return was ordered more than six months ago, or if the item was purchased using in-store credit as part of a previous exchange, we cannot accept the return or issue a refund for any reason.
- *Additonal limitations may apply.
To begin processing any type of return, please contact our Customer Service team and provide your name, the order number, and the reason for returning the product.
To speed up the returns process, please return the product along with a copy of your invoice to the same warehouse that shipped your original order with "Attention: Returns" on the address label. (Returns sent to a different warehouse than the one that originally sent your order will not be accepted.) To determine which warehouse shipped your package, look at the top left corner of the shipping label on the outside of box or on the packing slip sent inside the box.
When returning an item, we highly recommend using a shipping method that provides step-by-step tracking information to help ensure its safe arrival. We apologize, but we are not responsible for the amount of time it takes for an item to be returned to our facility, or if the item is lost or damaged during the return process.
Once we have received the product and the return has been processed by our warehouse, we can issue the refund or award the in-store credit to your account. Please note that we are unable to accept returns that are dropped off by a customer at any of our warehouse locations.